Do Business with a Friend of Blue Santa
Without the kindness of local businesses and individuals who give so generously, Georgetown Blue Santa would not happen. We want to give a big “Thanks” to those who support Blue Santa. Some donate year after year, making it possible to help families who would have otherwise have a bleak Christmas. If you or your business would like to become a Friend of Blue Santa, please click on this link and follow the instructions.
CLICK THE LINK AND BECOME A BUSINESS SPONSOR >> Business Sponsorship Form
Business Sponsors of 2018 are listed below.
Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze Donors ($500-$2500+)
(Includes *In-Kind and **Special Event Donors)
- Georgetown Youth Baseball Association
- Georgetown Youth Softball Association
- Georgetown Rail Equipment Company
- McDonald’s, Georgetown
- Sun City Softball**
- Sun City Woodworkers**
- Ideal Signs
- All Things Kids
- Steve Doering Insurance Agency
- Robert and Kristen Gehbauer
- SAS Truck & Trailer
- Patrick Fitzgerald
- David Collision Repair
- Women Helping Others
- Sun City Pickelball Club**
- Barilla Foundation, Inc
- Robert and Charlotte Jewett
- Hill Country Hardwoods
- Ron and Susan Thompson
- Evelyn Windberg
- Steve and Teresa Littlefield**
- Pistons on the Square**
Additional Donors ($150-499)
- Marcia Bell
- Ruby Grumet
- Bruce and Cheryl Toftey
- Joseph and Emma Lipsky
- Renee Jantzen, Inc
- St. John’s United Methodist Church
- Sun City Garden Club
- Sun City Solos
- James Bichle
- James and Patricia McCallham
- Stephen and Joan Radebaugh
- Jerry and Patricia Figures
- Andrew and Virginia Senchack
- Georgetown Noon Lion’s Club
- Sun City Zommer Men’s Club
Friends of Blue Santa
The Friends of Blue Santa is a fund raising program designed to gain support from the Georgetown business community. It offers local businesses an opportunity to help support the annual Blue Santa Toy Program. When a business donates and becomes a sponsor, they will receive the following:
- A “Friend of Blue Santa” window decal. When the decal is displayed at a business, the general public can see that that business supports the Blue Santa Program.
- All donating businesses will be acknowledged (by contribution level, see below **) in various media advertising the Blue Santa Toy Program.
- A Friend of Blue Santa wall plaque (first year of participation) and will be mentioned at the annual Christmas Stroll parade. A date bar below the plaque indicates the level of sponsorship and year, i.e. 2019 Bronze, 2020 Silver, 2021 Gold and 2022 Platinum etc.
- Receipt for a tax-deductible contribution to a 501 C (3) non-profit corporation.
- Bronze Level $500 – $ 1,000
- Silver Level $1,001 – $1,500
- Gold Level $1,501 – $2,500
- Platinum Level $2,501 – $5,000 +
For more information about Blue Santa or to request a donation barrel at a local business or special event, contact the Blue Santa Project Manager at (512) 930-2747. Each year we ask Georgetown businesses to join us by becoming a Friend. We would like to add your business to our list, to recognize your support for the Georgetown Police Department and for our community.