Application for Assistance
Applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 12th. Pick up will be held on Saturday, Dec. 17th, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. at 3500 D.B. Wood Road.
This year’s pick up will be a drive-through experience! After you’ve completed the online application, you will receive a reference number on the confirmation page and via email. PLEASE BRING YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER so we can have your gifts ready to load into your vehicle.
If you live in the City of Georgetown and your family needs assistance to make Christmas special for your children, the Georgetown Police Department’s Blue Santa and his many elf volunteers can help.
(Las solicitudes deben recibirse antes de las 11:59 p.m. el 12 de diciembre. La recogida se llevará a cabo el sábado 17 de diciembre de 9 a.m. a 1 p.m. en 3500 D.B. Camino de madera.
La levantada este año va ser una experiéncia de servício a carro. Después de llenar la applicación por internet, se le dara un número de referéncia en la página de confirmación via correo electrónico “email.” Por favor traiga ese número de referéncia para que podamos sus regalos listos para cargarlos a su coche.
Si ustéd vive en la cuidad de Georgetown y su familia requiere asisténcia para poder hacer esta Navidád especial para sus hijos, el Blue Santa del Departamento de Georgetown y sus muchos voluntários duendes pueden ayudar.)
If you live in one of the following areas, you must apply with the corresponding agency
- Austin city limits-Contact Austin Police Department or apply at Operation Blue Santa
- Cedar Park city limits-Contact the Cedar Park Police Department or apply at Cedar Park Blue Santa
- Florence city limits-Contact your school counselor or Williamson County Brown Santa
- Granger city limits-Contact your school counselor or the Granger Police Department
- Hutto ISD-Contact a school counselor or Hutto Police Department
- Jarrell city limits-Contact your school counselor or Jarrell Police Department
- Leander ISD-Contact the Hill Country Christmas Bureau
- Round Rock city limits-Contact the Round Rock Police Department or apply Round Rock Operation Blue Santa
- Pflugerville-Contact Pflugerville Police Department or apply at Pflugerville Blue Santa
Requesting Help From Blue Santa
- Step 1 – to enter your address into the field to determine if you are eligible for Blue Santa Program. The next page will be mostly white/blank with a black outlined box – you may need to zoom into the top left corner of the page if you are using your mobile phone. Input your address into the box – you can use the drop down options if your address appears there – then press enter.
Follow the instructions in the online form to submit an application. You will receive an email confirmation once the form has been submitted. This email will be used as your acceptance letter for assistance and provides you with a reference/gift number you will need for Distribution Day. If you did not receive a follow up email, please DO NOT re-submit an application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check on your application to ensure it was received. This helps us avoid multiple applications to have to sort through and makes preparing gifts for your children an easier process on our Blue Santa Helpers.
The deadline for applications is Monday, December 12th, 2022, midnight. Only ONE application is needed per household.
Paper applications are available at the police department. Please contact Lt. Matthew Robey email@example.com; (512) 930-0406 OR Ofc. Cesar Salinas firstname.lastname@example.org; phone (512) 930-0423.