Do Business with a Friend of Blue Santa
Without the kindness of local businesses and individuals who give so generously, Georgetown Blue Santa would not happen. We want to give a big “Thanks” to those who support Blue Santa. Some donate year after year, making it possible to help families who would have otherwise have a bleak Christmas. We would also like to give a big Thank You to Pet Smart, U-Haul, The Junior Forum, and A to Z Rentals for their help. If you or your business would like to become a Friend of Blue Santa, please click on this link and follow the instructions.
CLICK THE LINK AND BECOME A BUSINESS SPONSOR >> Business Sponsorship Form
Business Sponsors of 2014 are listed below. Click on the links below (in blue, underlined). Do a little exploring and learn more about the businesses and organizations that make Georgetown the best place in the world to live.
- Georgetown Youth Baseball Association
- Georgetown Rail Equipment Company
- National Air Traffic Local GTU
- Rotary Club of Georgetown
- Central Texas Power Sports
- Sun City Solos
- Ideal Signs
- Sun City Hunting & Fishing Club
- William L. Johnson
- All Things Kids
- The Worship Place
- Boy Scout Troop 2338
- Mac Haik
- Chase Bank
- Diva Chicks Boutique
- Jana Briggs, Farmers Insurance Group
- Steve Doering Insurance Agency
- Georgetown Police Department United Way Contributors
- Sun City Who
- Robert & Charlotte Jewett
- Jerry & Sue Blume
- Glen & Jo Calhoon
- Elaine Nesbitt
- Sun City Neighborhoods 9, 10, 31, 42, 50, 52, & 56
Friends of Blue Santa
The Friends of Blue Santa is a fund raising program designed to gain support from the Georgetown business community. It offers local businesses an opportunity to help support the annual Blue Santa Toy Program. When a business donates and becomes a sponsor, they will receive the following:
- A “Friend of Blue Santa” window decal. When the decal is displayed at a business, the general public can see that that business supports the Blue Santa Program.
- All donating businesses will be acknowledged (by contribution level, see below **) in various media advertising the Blue Santa Toy Program.
- A Friend of Blue Santa wall plaque (first year of participation) and will be mentioned at the annual Christmas Stroll parade. A date bar below the plaque indicates the level of sponsorship and year, i.e. 2013 Bronze, 2014, Silver, 2015 Gold and 2016 Platinum.
- Receipt for a tax-deductable contribution to a 501 C (3) non-profit corporation.
- Bronze Level $150 – $ 500
- Silver Level $501 – $1,000
- Gold Level $1,001 – $2,500
- Platinum Level $2,501 – $5,000 +
For more information about Blue Santa or to request a donation barrel at a local business or special event, contact the Blue Santa Project Manager at (512) 930-2747. Each year we ask Georgetown businesses to join us by becoming a Friend. We would like to add your business to our list, to recognize your support for the Georgetown Police Department and for our community.