Application for Assistance
Blue Santa Registration is NOW CLOSED. Pick up will be held on Saturday, December 14th from 10a-4p at 3500 DB Wood Rd.
Pick up times are as follows: Last names beginning A-M are from 10a-1p and N-Z are from 1p-4p. We will use the last name of the parent along with the telephone number given on the application. Thank you for helping us serve our children!
If you live in the City of Georgetown and your family needs assistance to make Christmas special for your children, the Georgetown Police Department’s Blue Santa and his many elf volunteers can help.
If you live in one of the following areas, you must apply with the corresponding agency
- Austin city limits–Contact Austin Police Operation Blue Santa
- Cedar Park city limits–Contact the Cedar Park Police Department
- Florence city limits–Contact your school counselor or Williamson County Brown Santa at http://www.wilco.org/brownsanta
- Granger city limits–Contact your school counselor or the Granger Police Department
- Hutto ISD–Contact a school counselor or Hutto Police Department
- Jarrell city limits–Contact your school counselor or Jarrell Police Department
- Leander ISD–Contact the Hill Country Christmas Bureau at www.hillcountrychristmas.org
- Round Rock city limits–Contact the Round Rock Police Department
Requesting Help From Blue Santa
- Step 1 – Enter your address into the field below to determine if you are eligible
Follow the instructions in the online form to submit an application. You will receive an email confirmation once the form has been submitted. This email will be used as your acceptance letter for assistance.
The deadline for applications is December 4, 2019. Only one application is needed per household.
Paper applications can be filled out at the Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Georgetown Police Headquarters, 3500 D.B. Wood Road, Georgetown, TX, 78628
The phone number you provide below will be used as your Gift # in order to pick up your Blue Santa gifts.